Auto Accident Check Up
Gentle and Therapeutic Treatment to Get You Back on Your Feet.
- After an initial exam, adjustments will help to loosen the muscles around the area and ease your pain
- Massage Therapy. Here at Club Chiropractic, we have partnered with The Massage Station to formulate the best treatment plan available utilizing both chiropractic care and massage therapy together.
- Other Modalities including heat therapy and ice therapy
- Corrective Exercises. We will teach you how to properly perform the best exercises to get you back on your feet in no time. These core exercises help mend the spine and neck areas that are affected the most.
Common Symptoms We Treat
- Whiplash – Most people assume that whiplash injuries only occur during high-speed accidents, but a change in speed of just 2-3 miles per hour during an accident can cause whiplash also. you may also be suffering from headaches, pain or general discomfort as a result of a whiplash-related injury. Some individuals experience indicators of whiplash injuries right away, such as blurred vision, headaches, shoulder pain, dizziness, reduced range-of-motion and arm pain. Whiplash can also result in minor back injuries, muscle injuries, ligament problems and disc damage. Other individuals may not experience any serious injuries right away and may think they are just “stiff” or “sore” after the accident, when serious injuries could be forming. Dr. Robinson, has substantial experience treating auto accident injury patients that suffer from whiplash. He understands the best ways to manage back pain and whiplash pain without the need for medication or surgery.
- Back pain, neck pain, lower back pain, shoulder pain, arm pain. If you are feeling any pain at all in your back, neck, shoulder or arms, come see us immediately. These symptoms will only worsen if gone untreated.
- Headaches, blurred vision, dizziness, Likewise, if you are experiencing headaches, blurred vision or dizziness these symptoms could be the sign of something more serious.
- Stiffness, muscle spasms. General stiffness and muscle spasms are common with auto accident victims and should not go untreated.
With professional help immediately following your car accident, you can start recovering sooner and put yourself on track to fully recover. Your health should be your top priority after a car accident; even if there are insurance or lawsuit issues, the treatment you receive can be an important factor in the outcome of your case.
Call us at (336) 303-1512 to make an appointment!